Saturday, July 21, 2007

Single Momin' It

This week Jason went to Midway with the Teachers' Quorum for their Scout Camp. He is the 1st counsler in the YM and over the teachers so he needed to go. He has had a ton of fun. They floated the Provo River, hiked Mt. Timpanogus, and Biked all day at Sun Dance. The kids and I on the other hand have missed having him here, but we've survived. It reminded me of my single mom days when Jason was working in Vegas but I was living with the kids in Cedar. What a rough time. I look back now and know that I couldn't have done it without a loving Father in Heaven. Wow, he made me equal to that task.

We've gone swimming almost everyday (thanks Malan's for letting us use your pool!!) The kids have played with friends and they each had gymnastics. So it wasn't as bad as I made it sound. Thank goodness for friends. Erick is getting sick and cutting teeth. For those of you who saw the sliver in his gums from chewing on a stick at Fish Lake, my good friend Stacy ( a dental hygenist) brought home some tools and got it out. No blood and not even a sound or fight from Erick. All is well in Vegas. I'll be busy the next couple of weeks. One more week before Girls' Camp, Ahhhh!! Hopefully we'll have everything ready. Love all of you.

3 comments:

Orem Ericksens said...

If anyone can do it Amy it's you! The dancers look like they are ready to sign up for Dancing with the Stars. Hang in there we all love you.

Kristy said...

Amy! How are you? I'm sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. I have a blog to, but I just started it and I have no idea how to get people to check it out. Do you know? Here is my email address: kristy.haight@gmail.com
Thanks for coming to the wedding! It was awesome to see you at the Temple!
Love you!
Kristy

Nelson Family said...

Tuesday is still fine Amy. My kids are excited too! have fun at Girls Camp!
Gena