
The "Group" Picture. It dosen't have Jason (he was taking the picture), or Mike (he was getting another camera ready), or Luke (he was sleeping).

Luke (Allynne's baby)

Aubree and Allyssa

Luke and Erick

Alexa and Tracey on Brian's boat goin' fishing.

It's a tradition that was started many years ago by our dear Aunts Kay and Susan. They built bear caves for the bears in the winter. Every year we hike up to the "bear caves" to see if they are still there and make some minor repairs. It is one of the favorite things for the little ones to do.

Allynne is so good to carry on the tradition.

Me and my kids in front of one of the bear caves.

Hiking up to the "Bear Caves".

The kids had a ball playing with cousins. Sun up til' sun down, that time is priceless!!!

Erick had so much fun being able to be outside (it's too hot in Vegas to be outside much). Every time anyone turned around, he had a rock, or stick or something in his mouth. What a cute little stinker.

Allynne and Luke

Even the Adults get to act like kids again. We always like to play catch, or this year we played "Annie-I-Over". Most of the Adults joined in, it was FUN!!

Aubree in her Great Grandpa Ericksen's boat that he built!!!

I found these model cars at the craft store for $1 each. I bought them for the kids. Live and learn. I don't think I'll be doing that again since Daniel and Jason ended up putting them all together for the kids. They were great sports.

Jeff on the Lake

One thing the kids loved to do was throw rocks in the Lake.

Jason, Jeff & Annette took Allyssa, Alex, Aubree and Alexa on a hike to "The Rocks". It is quite a steep hike. They did great and Jason only carried Alexa about 50 ft. She beat everyone else down with the help of Annette who held her hand. I was way proud of them!!

The Kids at Fish Lake. We are a handsome crew, don't you think?
To my family that was at Fish Lake: Thank you for the memories. We had a great time!!
We love you
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!! Family times are the best.
I love Fish Lake. Do you go every year? It's Steve's family tradition every August. Look's like you had a great time with everyone!
Thanks Amy and Jason for going up there, it was a blast. Even if the adults were the ones ran ragged. :)
It's always good to get with everyone.
Post a Comment