Sunday, July 15, 2007

FAMILY & FRIENDS

We stopped in Cedar City on the way to Grandpa Kjar's Funeral. That was the bright spot of the trip!!! This picture is of Gena, Lisa, and Me. I miss those girls!!!!
I went to take the picture and Caleb ran over to be in it. What a little Cheeser!! We love him.

This kids swam at Lisa's. It was just like old times. The kids laughed and played. They haven't been that happy with friends in a long time.

Alexa with Grandma Lila.

Erick, Aubree, and Alex surround Grandma. They all love her!!

Kim and Susan at Grandpa Kjar's funeral.

1 comment:

Nelson Family said...

It was sure good to see you again. Caleb always wants to go to Las Vegas. I guess he's not the only one who thinks it's the most fun place ever. Maybe when it's a little cooler we'll come visit!