Jason on a mechanical bull at the 4th of July celebration in Mt. Pleasant.
Mike and Tiffani and family
Tracey & Brian and kids


These pictures are of Keegan and Kylee, Tracey's kids. They are so adorable!

Tracey and I have spent the summer making flower clips and selling them. This was part of our booth at the 4th of July in Mt. Pleasant.
The traditional Ericksen Family Group Picture at Fish Lake 2009

Yes, I did ride a mechanical bull too!!! It was so much fun. I was just laughing while I was riding it. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Our family picture at Fish Lake
6 comments:
You finally posted again! I've been wondering what you guys have been up to!
What fun pictures. It looks like you have had a good summer!
Hey Amy! You just go to "add a gadget" and go to "add a picture"...there is a place where you add a site url to the picture. So it will post the picture and when you click on it it will go to that site! So for my photog blog...I added in the site url...for my craft one...I actually posted all those on a post within my blog and then copied that direct url. Does that make sense? if not, email me your phone number and I will call you and walk him or you through it! :) Hope that helped!
How fun, thanks for updating!!
I love that you commented on my blog! I was just thinking about you the other day and wishing that we lived closer. We had such fun times! If I'm ever in Utah (it has been years!=(), we will definitely come and see you!
I still think it was the most awesome thing that you came to my wedding. I just wish we could have chatted more. Thats a wedding for you. Love you gal!
Glad to see you're still doing well. It's been awhile. We'll have to catch up.
Post a Comment