Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Roller Skates!





The girls' earned new roller skates by making their beds every morning and helping mom with jobs around the house. They came with elbow pads, and knee pads. Alexa had to work on keeping her balance. It was a little bit harder for her so she ended up pushing a stroller in front of her for balance. They both got the hang of it and are loving this new found adventure.

3 comments:

Nelson Family said...

Yeah Amy,
I love the pictures of Alexa. She is fun. I heard Brett and Lisa are coming this weekend. It sounds fun! Are you coming up for Relay for Life? We are going to set up our tent and camp over night there. It would be fun if you could come.
Gena

Nelson Family said...

Hi Amy,
We are setting up a tent at the track. We thought we'd camp over with our kids. You can camp with us and we could help each other watch kids. I signed up to walk on Friday night 7-9 PM. Saturday morning 6-7 AM.
Gena

Susan and Kim said...

Hey you cuties!
Thanks for the wonderful pictures and comments. You guys are so wonderful. It's fun to see little ones get bigger. Sometimes I think we wish they wouldn't, though. Come and see us when you can.
We love you!
Sus and Kim