Friday, March 9, 2007


Aunt Kayleen gave Erick his first candy. Oh boy did he love it!! This Website is a new thing we are trying to help us stay in touch with everyone. Please look at it often. I will try to update it weekly with pictures we take and things that have happened. I would love it if you would click on the comment tab next to the picture and write something to us. My friend Gena showed me her family's blogspot and I thought it was cool. Since we are the ones in the family to stray far away, it thought it was the perfect opportunity to give our loved ones a chance to see our children grow up. We love you all and hope you'll take advantage of this with us.

3 comments:

Nelson Family said...

Hi Amy,
Cute picture! I can't wait to see more and keep in touch this way. Thanks again for letting us come this weekend. It was just what I needed! I just feel so comfortable with you and your kids.
Gena

Nelson Family said...

I told everyone at playgroup today that you have a blog. They were excited to keep up to date with you that way. It looks like you've been updating your blog again. You go girl.
Gena

Nelson Family said...

Hi Amy,
I check your blog about every day. I'm waiting for some new pictures. Has your family been using it at all?
Gena