The top picture is before . . . the bottom is after tubes in the ears and adneiods removed. This little guy is such a trooper. He wanted to jump on the trampoline when we got home and the only thing he wanted to eat was Pizza. He wanted to eat pizza because he had to fast before we went in for surgery and on the way to the hospital we passed Little Ceasars and he must have put it in his mind that he wanted pizza and nothing else was going to do. When we got home I had to talk him into eating a couple of crakers and a little bit of Chicken Noodle soup first before downing 2 pieces of pizza. Don't starve this kid or he'll take two days to catch up!!!
Aubree's cute new glasses!!!! She went to school very nervous but all the kids loved them and wanted some. Now she's good with them.
Alexa had to make a mode of transportation from a box and take it to school for the "Kindy 500". They drove all over the school to different locations and learned about places in the United States. She had a blast. We made a cute airplane!!!
I thought I'd throw one picture of Easter in there. We had a great Easter and took a ton of pictures rolling eggs and hunting eggs, but I won't post them because then I would have to post a ton.
3 comments:
I love Aubree's glasses! They look great on her!
I think Aubree looks so much like Alyssa in that picture. Glad Eriks surgery went well. I would want pizza too:)
The kids are getting so big! All of my kids have glasses now too. :)
Post a Comment