Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 1 Swine Flu

Aubree woke up this morning with all the symptoms of H1N1.  I thought I would document the progress every day.  Today her fever was 101.1 when she woke up coughing at 5:30 this morning.  She was coughing so hard and her airway was constricted to the point that she couldn't breathe in very well.  Once we calmed her down and her coughing stopped, she could breathe better.  She is wrapped in a blanket on the couch watching a movie.  Poor girl, she just started her new school on Monday and now she'll be out for a week or so.  I had her hold up a finger so we would know what day of the virus it was.


On a different note, we got moved to Mapleton.  We love the new school, the kids' teachers, and the area.  We LOVE being so close to Jason's work, and so far we think we're going to love the ward.  Our philosophy is that you get out of it what you put in it.  We just want to serve the Lord so hopefully we'll be put to work soon.

6 comments:

Cashelle said...

No fun!! We did it the week of Halloween. Luckily it went through all of us in a week and a half. I'm glad we're done with it. Poor girl. I hope she feels better soon.

The Meyers said...

no fun

Kristy said...

Hi Amy! Will you email me your address? kristy.haight@gmail.com

Thanks!

Whittergirl said...

Hey Amy!
Yeah, I totally have Carrie's song "I'll Stand By You"! How can I get you a copy of it?!!

Stacee Maree said...

Hey Amy, it's Stacee Young. I found you through Holly so I thought I would say hi and see what you are up too. I hope you don't mind. Your family is super cute.

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

I have not blogged in so long! But i Have obviously missed soo much! Like the last 5 months of your life! YOu are looking so good and the girls are huge! NOt to mention Erick who was a baby last time I saw him in person! We will need to get together sometime next summer time!