
When I see things like this I can't help but feel how much my Heavenly Father loves me. He doesn't have to create these beautiful things, but He does so we will see Him in our lives.

The first two pictures I took standing right outside my house and looking North. That old house you see is the
orginal Lasson Homestead. Nobody lives there now. It's pretty old and worn down. This is right as the sun was rising on those beautiful mountains.

I love this picture. My two favorite guys in the whole world!! Aren't they handsome? I just love them. I feel so blessed to have them. Could life get any more beautiful than a daddy cuddling his son?

Last but not least, my two beautiful girls. They are both sitting on the kitchen cupboard helping me cook. Life is Beautiful!!!
8 comments:
Your so cute! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for the post!
I cannot believe Alexa is that big! She looks as big as Aubree in that picture! I haven't checked you blog lately- I love the snowboarding pics. I've only beenonce, but what a blast. Aubree's going to be awesome if she is doing good that young! I'm so glad that your life is good.
I love to feel your happiness when I read your blog! I love and miss you!
Those pictures were breathtaking! Don't we live in one of the prettiest states in the country? I think so! Love and miss you!
Thanks for that great reminder! Also, are you sure that is a picture of Alexa or is it a picture of your mom?! That looks so much like the picture of your Mom that Grandma has in her house. They are all so beautiful!
Amy, I found your blog! I am so excited to see people from one of the best phases of my life! Where did you move to? My blog is private. If you want, send me an email at tealawilson@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite. Your kids are so grown up. I still have soooo many pictures of play group and ward parties. Good times. :)
Thought I would say hi! Your family looks so happy and fabulous. And those pictures are so gorgeous! I hope it is ok I "blog stalk; occasionally!:) I see Mitch all the time and he always fills me in! Have a great day!
Post a Comment