Before we get to the pictures I wanted to share my brilliant moment of the week: I was talking on the phone and making hot chocolate at the same time. Alexa came over and wanted some hot chocolate too so I put a cup in the microwave to warm up the water. When the microwave ended and I got out the cup out it was empty. I forgot to put the water in it. Once again, it is a laugh at yourself moment. I cherish those times when you can get a good belly laugh at yourself!!!!

Aubree in her Hannah Montana dance outfit.

Alexa in her dance outfit.

Our little snowboarder. Aubree LOVES to snowboard. My brother has a little board that she uses. She's way good and did better than I did.

This is either Justin or Jordan. I need to ask them which one. Jason took this picture of him mid-air after he went off of a jump, but . . .

. . . CRASH!

This was my nephew Conner going off the jump. He loved that jump and spent the entire time going off of it.

I love this picutre. This is our dear Aunt Susan with Alexa and Erick. Look at the joy on Susan's face. She is such a blessing in our lives.

Here is a picture of me trying to Snowboard. I was o.k., but I didn't hold a candle to Aubree. She was awesome!!!! Check out the group at the top of the hill. Everyone was there. Kiersten and her kids, Jeff and his family, Mike and his family, Allynne and her family, Tracey and her family, us, Susan, Jim, my parents. I hope I didn't forget anyone. It is so much fun to be near family again. We feel so blessed!!!!
1 comment:
Well not everyone was there;) We would have loved to have been there though. How fun! We just bought Cambree some new skis and are going to get her going.
Post a Comment