Amy told me that I should get on here and give all-ya-all an update our job search status. We had two job offers, one in Salt Lake City with the Department of Natural Resources in the Water Rights Division and one in Provo with the USDA National Resources Conservation Service (
NRCS). They were both comparable with each other. We decided to go with the
NRCS job that is in Provo, Utah. This job will allow me to work with farmers and ranchers which I think is what ultimately swayed me take this job since I would be able to be out of the office and not stuck behind a desk. It is also a full time position where the state job was only a temporary position, which also played a big role in the decision. Now I have to wait until the security clearance process is completed and then I will be able to start work. Hopefully I will be employed again next month. They said I should be able to start before the middle of November.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of you that have been praying for us. We have felt your prayers and they have definitely been a blessing for us. We have been able to stay calm and collected, for the most part, during this challenge in our lives. We love you all.
4 comments:
That's great news!! Now we'll be able to stop by and see you on our trips up there!
Hurray!!! We are so happy for you and excited to have you so close. Good luck with the relocation and all that you have to do, but we wish you the best and are so glad that you were able to find a job!
I am so happy for you guys. That's what you always wanted anyway right? Being back in Utah not too far from family. Congratulations! Let us know if we can do anything to help and if you come to Cedar give us a call.
I'm so excited for you guys! It sounds like a great job! I'm glad that you are back in UTAH!
Janille
Post a Comment