
This morning I asked Erick to throw my old mascara away. I was sitting on my bathroom cupboard with my feet in my sink, putting on my new mascara when I heard that sucking noise of the mascara brush being pulled from the tube. When I found him, this is what he'd done. I thought it was pretty good. He at least knew that it went on your eyes.

This picture was taken about a month ago. That is flour all over my floor. He is so dang cute, but into everything!
5 comments:
I just made a post like this myself! You got to love it!
Welcome to the life of boys.... and yes I have two :)
Boys. You can't live with 'em or without 'em. Erik looks so much like Jason. I also love the black eye pictures. It sounds like a crazy crash.
I can't show this picture to Emma or she's going to be jealous that Erik got to put makeup on and not her! He is a cute little guy!
He is mischevious. I can't believe the girls and their bruises. Poor things. I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment