Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The only constant is CHANGE

I'm not sure if I quoted that thought right or not, but it's close enough. The only constant is change. That rings so true to our family right now. I thought I would let everyone know what is going on at our house. We will be moving from Las Vegas at the end of September. We don't know where we will be going, but we have some good friends that are going to be moving into our home here and renting it for at least a year. Anyone who is close to me knows that inside I'm excited about leaving here. Even though I feel that way, I have made some friends down here that are good as family. Ah, the bitter sweet. I love the people that we've been surrounded by with all my heart. I feel like Heavenly Father placed us in great area & withing a great ward while we were in LV. We are looking for an engineering job for Jason. If anyone has any leads please let us know. We'll keep you posted when we know where we're going.

9 comments:

Cashelle said...

Good luck Amy. You will be in my prayers. It will all work out.

PenroseTribe said...

I am going to miss you soooo much! I know that Heavenly Father will direct your paths and you will end up wherever He wants you to be. I love you!

Emilee said...

I am sorry that you are going through this, but i know that with your faith the Lord will bless you and lead you where you need to go. Your family is in our prayers.

Nelson Family said...

Let us know of any updates and if there is anything we can do to help. I know it will all work out for you.

Stueller said...

Amy... that rings so true to me right now. I am so torn about what lies ahead, I know we will be okay where ever we will end up but it's bittersweet! We to are looking for jobs so good luck and know are not alone!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

WOW- that was sudden. But hey, Hans just got on at the plant in Delta and they are in DIRE need of engineers. I think we talked about this a few years ago when you were looking at Vegas, but HAns' dad says that the plant is really looking for some new engineers. It might be worth looking in to, and it would be a LOT closer to your family, and closer to me too! I'm so glad you found someone to rent your place! IF you need more info you would probably call Hans- I don't know too much about IPSC yet. Good luck to you! Isn't change so scary, but it can always be so wonderful is you give it a chance?

Amanda J said...

I am going to miss having you as a neighbor!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Amy! I just wanted to let you know that I switched my blog to private and want to invite you. If you want me to add you just email me at mjolsonfam@gmail.com

Becky K. said...

Amy, I have decided all experiences we go through are meant for our good. I'm convinced of that. Just hang in there and it will all work out for the best. A little while down the road you'll probably understand better why things must change. Just hang in there!