
Erick got the can of Potatoe Pearls out the other day. I was upstairs and I was getting awefully suspecious because he was being too quiet. I came down and found a potatoe pearl paradise with a mashed potatoe mess. Aparently he pushed the can over to the fridge, stood on it, and pushed the water thing so water was in front of the fridge. Then I guess he decided to open it and try some. When I came down, he was throwing handfulls of it and watching it roll across our floor. Every once in a while he would try a few. I had to laugh when I came downstairs. I got out the camera, took a picture, then moved him so I could clean it up. As we speak, Erick is sitting on my lap looking at what I'm about to post and saying, "yum, yum!" I think he quite enjoyed the experience.
7 comments:
Aren't children just too much sometimes? I'm glad you can laugh at those things. I probably would have freaked out. He is so cute!
They are yummy!!
I love blogging, because instead of totally coming apart when James does make huge messes like that, I grab my camera so I can blog it. Those pictures are some of my kid's favorite things to look at, and it reminds me to smile. :) Way too cute, and yes, potato pearls are the best!
I seriously love it when kids do stuff like that, because it makes me laugh with them instead of getting mad. HE is so cute nad innocent looking with those potato pearls scattered, at least it wasn't the flakes! HIett got into ALL my stamps last night. THankfully it was just all over him and not much of anywhere else, but the faces he was making in the mirror where so funny because the ink was all over his face like a bushy red and black goatee. IT was funny. I should have taken a picture like you did.
looks like he had a goo time. Its good you can laugh and take pictures.
It was fun to see what your family has been up to! We occasionally see your mom when we're in Utah, so we knew a little about what you are doing. You have very cute kids.
(I'm blog stocking...hope you don't mind.)
That is so cute! My kids absolutely love eating those things too. Whenever I make them they demand a handful. Eric sure is getting big and he is so handsome.
Post a Comment