Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Erick was the hand me down costume. It has been through all 3 of them. He was adorable in it.

Aubree was little red riding hood. We made here a cute apron. She had bows in her hair to match, and a napkin in her basket to go along with the bows and apron. She was adorable too.



But Alexa was the one who stole the show! She wanted to be a purple car for Halloween. So we made a purple car. It turned out great. We even put the stick and click lights for headlights. At the Trunk or treat party tonight, we turned them on and it was the coolest. Everyone commented on her costume. I think Aubree felt a little bad, but we tried to make a fuss over her as well.

4 comments:

Cashelle said...

You are so creative. No way under the sun would I have been able to pull that one off. What some cute trick-or-treaters!!!

Nelson Family said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Don't you just love Halloween and seeing the trick-or-treaters all dressed up and excited! Fun memories!

Nelson Family said...

I like your costumes. I thought you looked good on Halloween night. See you soon!
Caleb

Becky K. said...

One thing I thought I'd never miss is coming up with ideas for Halloween (and Valentine boxes). They look so cute!