Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm 1, what FUN!!!


Oh, the infamous eating of the birthday cake. Erick's favorite part was the oreo cookie wheels.

My cake was a Choo Choo Train cake. It was very cute.


I didn't get the whole concept of blowing out the candles. All the other kids ended up doing it for me.



I had plenty of help playing with my presents, and opening them. We were so lucky, Grandma and Grandpa Robinson, Amber, Tony & Kayleen and their kids came down to celebrate with us.










I figured out the opening part pretty good. I thought it was cool to rip the paper.

3 comments:

Nelson Family said...

Amy,
I thought his birthday was coming up soon. Cute cake! How did you make it? I'm glad to see you using your blog more lately. Did you already go on your trip to San Diego?
Gena

Nelson Family said...

We are going to Washington D.C. on Memorial Day to see a master planned community similar to one they are building in Cedar. We will be home on the 3rd, so stop by when you come through. Hope to see you soon!
Gena

Nelson Family said...

Dear Aubree, Alexa and Erick,
Please come to my house someday. What number are you going to turn on your next birthday Aubree & Alexa? We will have lots of fun at my house. We will make a tunnel downstairs. You'll see one new toy. It's a small tank my grandma gave me. I hope you read this!
Caleb